Large selection of resources
browse across a range of subjects
Free shareable & open access
available to staff and students
A peer reviewed study skills site
superb support network in the HE sector
Learnhigher is a collaborative site offering effective peer reviewed resources for university level study. To contribute a resource, please first read the guidelines below and then press the ‘Submit a resource’ button. Thank you.
The Learn Higher working group
Guidelines for submitting a resource to LearnHigher
Please read the below before submitting your resource to LearnHigher:
- Resources submitted must adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. Use the following checklists to check your resource suitability:
- Resource submission criteria [PDF] (what you can and cannot do. E.g. resource expectations and acceptable files types)
- Resource online submission help [PDF] (Guidance with our online submission form, and what to expect)
- Please note:
- We limit file submission to a maximum of five main items per resource.
- Is your video and or audio resource narrated? Then please provide an accompanying separate transcript (under these circumstances you are allowed to exceed the five item limit).
- We ONLY accept original resources, and not links to websites (e.g. your own institutional web-links).
If you have any files larger than 20Mb, please us our Contact Us form on this website and include the subject line ‘resource development larger files’.